07 August 2012

Start in the Middle

Coffee experiments at 0400 result in increased blurriness of outcome; so wired I'm tired or so tired I'm wired?

New blog, new goals, but let's start in the middle. I've always started at the beginning and never got anywhere. What little we would have if the world started anew each day.

I need to write! I find the urge to bring words to a page so fiercely it ceases to be single-minded. I need to get rid of the background noise though - no over-analyzing, no stress, but clear and calm.

It starts in the middle, in midst of something else you see, like jogging. Jogging at first is hard as you try to make all your energy into momentum, but after a time it's autopilot and your drive shifts gears to the simple things. Serenity is almost effortlessly attainable, clarity rises with each breath. What you want is here, in this space, for here you already have what you need.
So many dreams here, unabridged, as if you're too fast for doubts, stress, reality to catch you. It can be real if you make it and you can make anything here. Mind of matter, so to speak.

Don't ever slow down. When you slow down, you forget all you can do and feel only that which holds you back. You have to forget again if you want to soar.

So - thoughts whilst soaring above reality;

Write everyday: must do this. Perhaps not here, but in someplace every single day.
Gardening: Bring life to something new and learn what it gives in return
Exercise: both mind and body. what do I know today that I didn't know yesterday and what can I do that I've not done the day before?

Start slowly and remember where to go when your vision clouds again.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what's up, but I agree with the sentiment here. Just keep going, whatever is holding you back right now, you'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete